From the diary.
"Everything goes wrong with skinned knee.
Wet tights and pebble in right shoe are not helpful at all.
Mosquitoes are biting ruthlessly whatever they can.
Heaven is falling asleep and well-known wind's melody is smoothly rocking treetops.
Everything dances... golden grass, heavy scent of liles of the valley and feather lost by magpie yesterday"
- One of the kind necklace stolen from fairyland forest <3
- Entirely hand-crafted in wire wrapping and silversmithing technique.
- Adorned with Turquoise cabochon.
- Oxidized and polished.
- Materials: Sterling silver, argentium silver, fine silver (925,930,999), 14k Gold Filled
- Gemstones: Tourquise
- Dimensions: Chain lenght -45cm (I can add extenension chain), Pendant total lenght - 50mm, Pendant -
- Please remember
- Usually I make my jewelry in a single copy.
- Each piece is unique and one of the kind, made with attention to the smallest detail.
- On special request I am designing only similar items.