Melody from the moon - Necklace
- Entirely handformed halfmoon necklace in wire wrapping technique.
- Filigree elements were filled with silver, delicate web and intriguing ornamentation.
- Strong patina beautifully highlights layers of silver.
- Lunula is a kind of amulet worn by Slavic or Viking women in the pre-christian age.
- It brings good luck and protection from bad energy.
- If you would like to buy my jewelry please use contact form or write me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In private message we disscus all details of your purchase.
- Materials: Sterling silver, Argentium silver, Fine silver (925,930,999), 14k Gold Filled
- Gemstones: ETHIOPIAN OPAL
- Dimensions: Chain lenght 55cm, Filigree halfmoon 4cm x 2.5cm
- *Please remember
- Usually I make my jewelry in a single copy.
- Each piece is unique and one of the kind, made with attention to the smallest detail.
- On special request I am designing only similar items.