A few words about Aztec's culture.
We have all heard about Aztec’s culture. This mysterious and enigmatic Indian nation is known not only of its bravery but also of absolute and cruel approach towards prisoners. Religion played a major role in the Aztecs culture. They worshiped hundreds of gods and goddesses. They have built one of the greatest empire in history of civilization. Despite the fact that they are mostly known from the dark side they were remarkably talented sculptors, potters, painters and jewelers! They adorned the crafts with nacre, bird’s feathers, turquoise, silver, gold and even with a mosaics. Geometric, severe forms and expressive, monumental sculptures of Aztec deities in 100% reflect the character of the pre-Columbian civilization!
- Entirely hand-crafted earrings in wire wrapping technique.
- Filigree elements were filled with silver, delicate web and geometrical ornamentation.
- Very comfortable and eye-catching earrings.
- Earrings are hung classic earwires.
- Oxidized and polished.
- * You can replace classic earwires at different model. Please contact us before your buyng.
- If you would like to buy my jewelry please use contact form or write me at email@example.com
- In private message we disscus all details of your purchase.
- Materials: Sterling silver, argentium silver, fine silver (925,930,999)
- Gemstones: Cashmire quartz
- Dimensions: Total lenght with earwires - 40mm, Filigree elements - 30x20mm
- *Please remember
- Usually I make my jewelry in a single copy.
- Each piece is unique and one of the kind, made with attention to the smallest detail.
- On special request I am designing only similar items.